Thursday, June 08, 2006

so...

i've heard back from the 2 interviews i've had since i've been home, and neither of them worked out. i'm kind of stuck now. i really do need a job. i know my mom wants me to stay here in keizer, but i just don't know how i can do it and have a paycheck. even if i fly to iowa in august, i'm gonna need a way to pay for that plane ticket. i don't know how she expects me to do that when no one here wants to hire me. so, i'm kind of praying for that counseling job at camp gilead. i know that it is going to pretty much keep me away from home for the entire summer, but it will get me the money to fix my car and drive back to school in the fall. anyways, that's all that's going on here right now. i have to go and call the salem clinic because i have to get some immunizations before i go back to school in the fall. hope it all works out.

0 comments: