Thursday, October 16, 2008

i'm finding myself at a loss for words...

and the funny thing is, it's okay.

God has been showing me a lot about dependence upon Him right now. i can't believe how much He is continuing to teach me on a daily basis. right now, i'm studying about His love, and it never ceases to amaze me that He would love me the way that He does.

i'm studying this for an assignment for a class, and through this assignment i'm learning so much about myself. it's pretty crazy. sometimes i feel like i'm reading books that were written especially for me, but i know that they aren't.

anyways, life overall is good. i'm keeping really busy with my classes, but i like them all. i love a couple of them, but a couple of them are ones that i'm just trying to get through. anyways, i should probably go and do some homework...or go to bed early and get a lot of sleep...

0 comments: