Wednesday, September 20, 2006

refined by the fire

i come into this place burning to receive Your peace i come with my own chains from wars i fought for my own selfish gains You're my God and my Father i've accepted Your Son but my soul feels so empty now what have i become

Lord come with Your fire burn my desires refine me Lord my will has deceived me please come and free me refine me

my heart cannot see when i only look at me my soul cannot hear when i only think of my own fears they are gone in a moment You're forever the same why did i run away from You how can i speak Your name

Lord come with Your fire burn my desires refine me Lord my will has deceived me please come and free me come rescue this child for i long to be reconciled to You

it's all i can do to give my heart and soul to you and pray and pray oh i will pray

Lord come with Your fire burn my desires refine me Lord my will has deceived me please come and free me come rescue this child for i long to be reconciled to You

refine me refine me refine me refine me

0 comments: