Monday, December 25, 2006

it's the most wonderful time of the year

so, Christmas this year was different. with the everett family being in brasil, there wasn't much to do on Christmas eve (which is our biggest day of the season). it was just different. i wish that my entire family could have been here, but i know that they are where God wants them to be, and that is better than anything else. Well, to share some of my family's Christmas traditions, yesterday started with going to church (because it was sunday), and i got to see a lot of people i haven't seen since august. it was a good time. then, we came back home for a small lunch of ham sandwiches, and then got everything ready to go to grandpa and monica's for dinner and presents, and then i took a nap. when my mom woke me up, i got the last of my stuff together and we got in the car and went to grandpa and monica's for soup and sandwiches. we then started watching charlotte's web because my grandpa got it for Christmas and he wanted to watch it. then, my mom, jason, uncle dave, and i went to the Christmas eve service at church. after that, we went back to grandpa and monica's to read the Christmas story and open presents. i had an amazing time with my family, and today, kacey got in from brasil...if only the others could have come with him...anyways, what are your Christmas traditions, my blog reader?

0 comments: