Wednesday, January 03, 2007

haha

so, i've realized that i change my web address often enough to deter people from actually reading this because they're not going to be able to keep up with it, but i change it to what i'm feeling at the time. it's not something i do intentionally, but it is something i do. anyways, i just got some of my new stuff in the mail today, and it's pretty glorious. now, i'm just waiting for my suitcases, and i think that's all the new stuff until i get the things for my birthday! it's kind of weird to be home for a month and celebrate both birthday and christmas all in that small period of time, but i do like to be able to be home. my friends and i are going to have a birthday dinner for me a week from friday, and i'm pretty excited for it. other than that, there isn't a lot going on with me here. for some reason, i just felt like i needed to post something.

0 comments: