Sunday, January 14, 2007

my friends are AMAZING!

they came over tonight for a taco dinner for my birthday, and they're freaking amazing. first, i should probably start at the beginning of my day: i got up and got ready and then went to see the movie ''freedom writers'' with sarah (she took me for my birthday) and it's pretty good. i liked it a lot. then, cristi called me and she wanted to see if we could watch "our" movie before my party thing, and i was like "sure, it's all good" so i went and picked her up and brought her back to my house where we proceeded to watch "music from another room" (don't judge if you've never seen it. it's kinda cheesy, but a good story). then, those who weren't busy came over for the dinner, and we had a good time talking and just hanging out, and then i opened the presents that they got me. amy and nathan got me shampoo and conditioner from bath and body works (warm vanilla sugar scented), and kari and michael got me body lotion and body wash and a loofa in a cool bag (white jasmine scented), and connie got me a couple pieces of wood and a target gift card. they're really amazing. i love them all. then, we had cake and talked some more and then we watched ''ocean's eleven'' and then everyone went home. now, i'm getting ready to go to bed so that i can get up in the morning and go work at the coffee stand at church (i'll actually probably end up playing with the babies and then making deliveries to our regular customers who work in different sunday school classes).

0 comments: