Thursday, July 07, 2011

Day 11: Post a recipe.

Okay, so I don't really measure things for recipes, but one of my favorite things right now is chicken sauteed with onions and minced garlic in olive oil and steamed garlic green beans and some sort of fruit on the side - usually a clementine or something like that.

To cook this, I chop the chicken and onion into squares and I use store-bought minced garlic because I don't have the patience to mince it myself, and I use about a spoonful. I add a little olive oil in the pan and cook until the chicken is done - by that point, the onions are mostly caramelized and delicious.

In a separate pot, I put water with a little bit of salt and a spoonful of minced garlic and then I use the steamer insert with fresh green beans and I steam those until they are just barely tender.

Sorry there isn't more of a recipe...I typically just throw things into the pot and hope it turns out well.




31.jpg




She Breathes Deeply

0 comments: