Friday, August 19, 2011

And life rolls on...

It is amazing how something can completely change your life, and yet life just doesn't know that it is changed. Life just keeps moving along, and the way that you have to learn how to complete the tasks you have always completed in your new way of life can just be complicated.

It has been a little over 2 weeks since my brother was called home to heaven. He had completed his work here, and God was ready for him there. My mom and I are both trying to figure out what this new "normal" looks like. I will say, we are talking more than we used to (which says a lot because my mom and I talk a lot!). But there is just something different about it all.

I hope to get back into regular blogging - posting about things that God is teaching me, along with just life in general. Maybe this weekend while at the lake I'll be able to write something to share here. I just thought I'd give you all an update on how things are going here. There are some days that are harder than others, but God is still good.

0 comments: