Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 3: Who is someone you know who inspires beauty?

My mom. Most definitely. My mom is one of the strongest and best people I know. She was a single mom and raised my brother and I completely on her own, and while we didn't always have the most of everything, we never went without the things that we needed.

My mom is someone who just radiates beauty. She is one of the most inspiring people I've ever met - she is amazingly crafty and can make some of the most amazing things. She has an attitude of love even when she is frustrated. She managed (after 23 years of being single) to met an amazing guy and they got married in November of 2009 and I couldn't be happier for her. She of all people deserves this - she worked her whole life and gave so much of herself to raise my brother and I, and now she is finally living her life. She is exploring new passions in her life - she has taken up photography and knitting and crocheting. She makes some of the most amazing things with yarn and takes some of the most amazing pictures.

She inspires beauty - not the kind of beauty that is sought after by the world, but the kind of beauty that comes from within. I can't thank her enough for how much she taught me about how beauty is about what is on the inside and not what is on the outside.




31.jpg




She Breathes Deeply

0 comments: