Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 5: Write a blog thanking someone who has made your heart come alive.

Okay, I need to start this by saying that I didn't get a picture of my favorite outfit - I'll try to get that up when I get back from vacation, but I'm making no promises since it'll be about a week before I get back. But, it is a pretty fabulous outfit.

Alright, now onto today.

M - Thank you so much for everything that you do. You are an amazing and inspiring person. You came into my life at one of the rockiest points, and you managed to show me so much about myself. You showed me that I was seeking the wrong things and you helped lead me into my calling from God. Whenever I am around you, I am reminded of how much you influenced my life. My heart had stopped feeling before I met you because I was shutting off so much because of the selfish thinking that I had at that point, and then you spoke words of Truth into my life and I will never be the same. You made my heart begin to feel again through your kindness and friendship. I wish we lived closer together so that we could go out for coffee sometimes, but I know that we are where God has called us, and I'm eternally grateful that you helped me get here. Thank you.




31.jpg





She Breathes Deeply




0 comments: