Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 7: Write a blog to encourage another woman.

J, I love you so much. You and I had amazing times when we lived together, and I will never forget those times. I am so proud of where you are in your life. You have let God completely capture your heart and take you farther than you thought you would be able to go. Just under 2 years ago when we first met, there were things in your life that would have hindered you where you are, and at times, they hindered you from moving toward God, but that year we spent living together, you so completely allowed God to take hold of your heart in the midst of trials and things trying to take both of us down. It is amazing to me the strength that you have shown through all of this. You have been such an inspiration to me and I learned so much from your perseverance in trying to find God through all of this.

I am so happy for you and the life you are beginning! You are headed in this path from God, and I cannot wait to see how it all works out! I love you and am constantly praying for you!

Love, me.




31.jpg




She Breathes Deeply

0 comments: